Forwarding or replying a text-plain email, the receiver will see the generated headers containing only sender/to description without email.
During forward/reply, the editor shows correctly bothe sender/to descriptions and emails.
The problem appers to be on the generated html text using "<>" chars directly and not html encoded, causing wrong rendering on receipt.
Steps to reproduce
- find a text-plain only email (many mailing lists use text-plain only)
- click forward or reply
- check that during editing the quoted text is correct: sender/to show both description and email
- edit recipients of the new mail and send only to yourself
- The received email contains correct sender/to with description and email
- The received email shows only sender description without "<email>"
- Source code of the message shows that "<email>" is there but not html encoded