If the personal signature is not used but only the domain signature and the account has been shared with identity but without signature, using the received identity the domain signature is set for the received account and not that of the main user.
Steps to reproduce:
- share impersonal "info" account with "goofy" user forcing identity sharing but NOT signature
- no user has a personal signature configured, only the domain signature parameterized with personal information is used
- the "goofy" user who receives the "info" account in sharing uses the "info" identity to write a new email
- the domain name of the "goofy" user is set in the email
- the domain name of the "info" user is set in the email
If, on the other hand, the user receiving the share configures a personal signature (so DO NOT use the domain signature) then this will always be used also for the identity received in sharing.
Thanks to Emiliano Vavassori (Ticket Ref: #86254)