When a message is scheduled by the shared identity received, it is not saved in the Drafts folder of the shared account but in that of the main account.
Consequently, after sending (which takes place anyway with the correct sender) the email ends up in the Sent Mail folder of the main identity.
Steps to reproduce:
- user2 shares the entire account + identity with user user1
- login with user1 and sending scheduled mail with user2 identity
- the scheduled email is saved in user2's draft folder
- after the scheduled sending the sent mail is copied to the user2 sent mail folder
- the scheduled mail is sent with the correct identity (user2) but the copy is saved in the sent mail folder of user user1 and not in that of user2
Thanks to Vincenzo Verratti (Ref: #122561)