Invitation email should start only if the user performing the operation is the organizer of the event, otherwise invitation email will be dubled.
Steps to reproduce:
- UserA is using WebTop through Web interface, UserB has a DAV calendar configured on his iphone.
- UserA create a new event in WebTop inviting UserB, a mail message arrive to UserB notifying the invitation.
- UserB, on his device (iphone), click using the native email app on the invitation message received (1st one from UserA - the organizer) and then again on the invitation .ics attachment. An import window is prompted.
- UserB chooses a DAV calendar and add the invitation event in it.
- After sync, it checks the Web scheduler.
- Accepted/Imported event on UserB device is synchronized to WebTop (the event is displayed in the scheduler UI of UserB) but a new email notification is sent to UserB itself where UserB is the sender (2nd email doubled).
- Accepted/Imported event on UserB device is synchronized to WebTop (the event is displayed in the scheduler UI of UserB) without any other notification email, UserB is not the event organizer.