Incoming calendar shared events on Apple devices are synchronized only at the first synchronization. Events added by webtop are subsequently not synchronized.
Steps to reproduce:
- configure a shared inbound calendar with full rights
- synchronize an Apple device via CalDAV, also enabling the shared calendar
- wait for the first synchronization to finish
- add an event from the WebTop interface on the shared calendar
- wait for the Apple device to re-sync
- the event added to the shared calendar is synchronized and shown on the device calendar
- the event added to the shared calendar is not synchronized.
To make it work, it is necessary to disable the synchronization of this calendar on the device and enable it again to perform a new initial synchronization.
The problem only occurs when using CalDAV, with EAS there are no problems.
On Android devices there are no problems
(Ref: #80439 - Thanks to Federico Ballarini)