If you hide an IMAP folder when you want to make it appear again, after pressing the button to delete it from the list, pressing the OK button will not close the window.
Pressing Cancel the window closes but then the shaft is not recharged and the folder remains hidden until you manually operate with a refresh or a refill tree.
Steps to reproduce:
- hide an IMAP folder
- visibility management to recover the hidden folder
- click on the side button for recovery
- click on OK button at the bottom to close the window
- the window closes and the recovered IMAP folder appears again in the tree
- the window is NOT closed and if you cancel the recovered folder it does not appear in the aberation