Trying to use the "Persons" or "Mail folders" filters only works the first time, from the second click on it is always set as "Only if not inside ...." for Mail folders or "Only if it does not involve ..." for the Persons.
Steps to reproduce:
- perform an interactive search on any folder
- click on the first name in the column on the right "Persons"
- select "Only if it involves ..." and click OK
- select the first item in the "Mail folders" column
- select "Only if inside ..." and click on OK
- the filtering is applied to enter the entries (Persons and Mail folders)
- you can change the choices made just
- the second choice always becomes "Only if not inside ..." on Mail folders and "Only if it does not involve ..." on Persons.
- it is not possible to reset the filtering choices made
See attached video for further details (thanks to Federico Ballarini)
Internal Ref: #60633